Redefining Life After Bankruptcy
If you are skeptical about what life after a bankruptcy filing would look like — getting a loan, restoring credit, keeping your home and maintaining possession of your car or truck — you are not alone. The debt-free fresh start offered by bankruptcy may seem almost too good to be true.
But it is true — and at the Law Office of Allan E. Dunaway PLC, serving clients from Louisville to Lexington and in Jeffersonville and southern Indiana, since 1999, we take the time to help you understand the bankruptcy process, getting to know you and giving you the facts you need to make sound decisions about your future.
- Instead of dealing with the daily threat of home foreclosure, auto repossession, wage garnishment and other forms of creditor harassment, think about how it would feel to live like this: Keeping the home you worked so hard to afford
- Knowing your motor vehicle is safe from repossession
- Getting a full paycheck free from garnishment by a creditor
- No more bullying and demeaning bill collectors calling your home and workplace, or sending you harassing mail
- Rebuilding your credit
- Generally, a new lease on life — the “fresh start” that you and your loved ones need
Yes, this is possible with the assistance of bankruptcy protections, but the job is no do-it-yourself project. Someone who knows the law, the strategies and the outcomes must be by your side to orchestrate this new, positive direction to your life; someone whose compassionate, confidential representation gives you hope; someone who is on your side.
Experienced Attorney Guides You To A Life After Bankruptcy In Kentucky And Indiana With Offices In Louisville And Jeffersonville
Allan E. Dunaway is the skilled lawyer you may need to show you the way back to a sound financial footing and a brighter future. For explanations of the methods that can lead you there, for answers to your questions and for attention to your concerns, contact the Law Office of Allan E. Dunaway PLC, by toll free call to 502-785-1005 or email. Your initial consultation is free.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.